Selena's Landscape, Design & Tree Service, LLC.
Call us today at 484-645-4707
Our Hedge and shrub trimming service is provided on a “ per call” basis, and also as an ongoing seasonal service. As you prefer.
Hedge and shrub service frequency depends on the type of plant to be trimmed.
Slow growing hedges, such as cedar, boxwood, yew, hemlock, etc. are normally trimmed once per year.
Privet hedges are trimmed 3 times per year.
And Chinese Elm hedges are trimmed 5 times per year.
On your preferred schedule, we will trim your hedge, pick up and bag the debris, and leave the bags by the front side wall of your property, for municipal pick up. You must provide paper bags.
Hedge shaping, such as significantly reducing the height or width of a hedge.
Hedge thinning and renewing, by dead wooding the hedge and clipping the hedge thicker and older branches.
Hedge planting. We plant shrubs to create a hedge for aesthetics and for functional purposes such as privacy separation hedge walls
Below you can find prices for hedge trimming for low and tall hedges, hedge
reshaping, shrub trimming and shrub planting for hedging.
1. Find the total length of your hedge, in linear ft.
2. Look for that hedge length under hedge length in the chart below for hedges up to 6' high.
3. Find the rate to trim a hedge of that length.
4. You can choose which months to have your hedge trimmed.
If your hedge is higher than 6 ft. you have to look at the chart for hedges up to 10 ft. high below.
* Hedge trimming includes trimming approx. 3 to 10 inches from the hedge surface, including the soft new growth and branches to about 5/8 thick.
* Hedge re-shaping rates apply for hedges that have been allowed to get severely out of shape where more than 10" has to be taken out and branches surpass 1" in diameter.
Hedge re-shaping rates are double the rates for regular trimming.
Hedge re-shaping rates include cutting a significant part of the hedge, cutting the thicker hedge trunk tips using chainsaws, etc.
The hedge re-shaping service also includes cutting a significant part of the hedge, such as reducing a hedge height in haft, etc.
Dumster - Call for Dumster Rates.
Bags - Brown paper / If baged all debris will be left for your local trash pick-up service. Baging and the Bags will be extra cost.
Low Hedges of to 6Ft. high
Rates to trim low hedges of up to 6 Ft. high
RATES to Trimming TALL HEDGES of up to 10 Ft. high.
Shrubs are usually trimmed only once or twice per year. This list contains price per each time you need to have your shrubs trimmed.
If you need shrub trimming more than once in the season, we will create a specific schedule to trim your shrubs on a regular basis, based on the prices on this chart
1. Find the number and size of the shrubs you want to have trimmed.
2. Look under shrub size in the chart below to find the closest size to your shrub sizes.
3. Find the rate to trim shrubs of that size.
HEDGE PLANTING FOR HEDGING
These prices do NOT include the cost for the plants and soil used in creating a hedge.
As plants and soil costs vary depending on type, supplier, etc. we will provide a materials cost after deciding on what plant materials and soil we will use.
1. Decide on how long you want the hedge to be. Look for that length under Approx. Hedge Length in the chart below.
2. Find the number of shrubs needed for a hedge of that length.
3. Find the rate to have a hedge of that length planted.